LEAP’s 4 Part Process
LEAP uses a 4 part process to achieve results. This method provides a step-by-step framework to define strategic objectives, explore development and restoration scenarios, implement a strategic restoration plan and monitor expected results.
Defining Objectives &
- Identify areas of interest.
- Benchmark and analyze the area.
Determine growth and yield trajectories.
(e.g. Height, Carbon Sequestration, Density & Volume)
- Integrate stakeholder engagement to establish goals, targets, and thresholds. (e.g. Caribou Habitat Restoration, Old Growth Forest Intactness)
- Model multiple development and restoration scenarios – identify optimal solutions.
- Select the tactical plan that best matches the determined goals, targets, and thresholds.
Refine the tactical plan to accommodate operational efficiencies.
(e.g. Access Limitations, Crossing Locations)
- Test that the refined tactical plan still achieves the desired outcomes.
- Perform a field verification to ensure the feasibility of the plan.
- Submit the plan to the government for regulatory approval.
- Implement the approved plan in the field.
- Measure and monitor results regularly and adjust plans as necessary.
- Communicate results through scheduled reporting.
Talk to us today about how LEAP can fit into your plan for environmental sustainability.
For more information on LEAP or to explore how LEAP can fit into your plan for environmental sustainability, contact us today at 780-462-3238 or use the contact form below.